Our refund policy is stated as below:
- The conference will be held between the dates of 22nd and 24th of September 2017.
- Conference enrolment includes:
- Coffee Breaks
- Cambridge City Tour
- Guided Punt River Tour
- Conference Documents
- Programme Handbook
Please note that transportation, accommodation and meals are not included in the conference fees.
- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with us, someone else from the same institute/organisation. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not able to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations due to force majeure will depend on the decision of the board of management, Perceptum Education.
- All cancellations require a written request.