CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Inspiring School Leaders (ISL) Conference aims to celebrate and recognise influential educational leaders across the world. It is a privilege to commemorate creative educators who ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all. The Influential Educational Leaders Award 2017 will take place on 23 September 2017 during the ISL Conference. Nominations for this prestigious award are now open.
ISL Conference Award Committee will remunerate the most inspiring and influential applicants by giving them an opportunity to present their success stories before the participants of the ISL Conference.
The winners are invited to attend ISL Conference and will be provided conference passes, accommodation and a certificate.
The Influential Educational Leaders Award is designed for educators, administrators and professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in educational leadership:
- School principals
- Newly-appointed principals
- Vice-principals and aspiring principals
- CEOs of educational institutions and educational consultancy companies
- Heads of departments
- Faculty members from Departments of Education
- Members of non-profit educational organisations and foundations
In order to make a nomination please provide evidence of:
- personal leadership and vision
- Introduce the field of the success and explain its significance
- Summarise the methodology and the steps
- positive outcomes or contribution
- Describe the results and specify why they are novel
- Indicate the broader contributions
- Explain why this work should be awarded in this competition
Applicants may consider the following criteria to enhance their applications:
- Effective Communication and Managing Diversity in Education: Motivating staff and students, Evidence of engagement with families, transforming cultures and practices to meet the students’ changing needs.
- Design Thinking, Creativity and Innovation: Offering a host of new strategies to make a difference in a school community, transforming education by reconsidering the role of school leaders in instructional excellence.
- Beyond Bureaucracy, embracing change: Overcoming the toughest challenges in the national educational system.
Please note that the application deadline was 11.08.2017 17:00 GMT.THE WINNERS OF THE IELA 2017
- Alessio Morassut (Italy)
- Ross McGill (UK)
- Dr. Narimane Hadj-Hamou (UAE)
- Anita Devi (UK) (Jury Award)
- Mustafa Sulo (UK) (Jury Award)
The Influential Educational Leaders Award 2017 will take place on 23 September 2017 during the ISL Conference.