The primary aims of ISL Cambridge are to explore latest trends that will transform education by re-considering the role of school leaders in instructional excellence and to offer a host of new strategies to make a difference in your school community and expand your leadership capacity.
ISL aims to;
- Examine full array of roles and responsibilities of school leaders.
- Explore how the roles are distributed and discover new ways of sharing the responsibilities across the school.
- Offer perspectives based on cutting edge empirical research on effective school leadership and how it influences learner outcomes.
- Provide professionally stimulating opportunities for reflection on school leaders’ core values and practices.
- Create a constructive dialogue about how leadership skills can be improved to be able to overcome the toughest challenges in the national educational system.
- Explore latest trends that will transform education by re-considering the role of school leaders in instructional excellence.
- Offer a host of new strategies to make a difference in your school community and expand your leadership capacity.
- Identify the key roles and distinctive characteristics of effective leaders.
The following issues will be discussed through the plenary and parallel sessions during the ISL Conference:
- Motivating Staff and Students
- Characteristics of 21st-Century Schools
- Success Stories of Educational Leaders
- Latest Models of Educational Leadership
- Becoming an Effective School Administrator
- Leading Successful Change in Educational Systems
- Managing and Strategy: Learning from the Private Sector
- Global Trends in Education, Teaching, and School Administration
- Effective Communication
- Design Thinking, Creativity and Innovation
- Self-Management and Time Management
- Beyond Bureaucracy: Embracing Change
- Benchmarking: Learning from Best Schools
- Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
- Managing Diversity in Education